Advertisement | Your ad here
Welcome to the unofficial Perl 6 Wiki
The wiki about Perl6 tips, techniques and everything Perl6 related that anyone can edit
¿Got comments? Put them HERE
Please, follow this guidelines when posting new articles.
- Don´t consider this wiki as a replacement for the official perl6 documentation. Think of this as a complement.
- Don´t post perl5 related info, even when is about perl6 features backports. (Example: Moose)
- Put each code piece between <tt> </tt> tags. Even when is only ONE character (Example, :r and not just :r). And use <pre> </pre> when posting chunks of code.
- When possible, use the singular form of a word. If you need to link from a plural form of the word, use [[Real article name|Text shown]] or just [[Singular name]]s. (Example [[hash|hashes]] or [[hash]]es. Both will show hashes and link to the hash article)
- Don't capitalize when creating new articles. I.e.: Create "arithmetic operator" instead of "Arithmetic Operator". The wiki will capitalize automatically, and that will make linking easier.
- Click here for the latest news about perl6
- Click here for the latest news about the Parrot Virtual Machine.
- What's going on in Perl6 today?
What we need just now
- An article on handling Binary files (seek operations, reading, etc)
- Complete the article on Hyper operators
- Revisions on all the current articles! Or just voting for them!
- Installing Perl6
- "Perl6 Programming" at WikiBooks
- Perl6 IRC Channel Requires Java. Be polite!
- Official Perl6 Wiki
- Another Perl6 wiki at PerlNet
- Perl Programming Blog Perl6 features explained, written by one of the developers.
- Perlpilot's Perl6 Docs. Manuals and Tutorials (just getting started)
- Perl 6 Training and course material
¿What is the perl6 feature you like the most?